Sunday, April 19, 2009

In Hymn Of Praise


I Am a Child of God
written in: 1957 by Naomi W. Randall
I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Chorus
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.

I am a child of God,
And so my needs are great;
Help me to understand his words
Before it grows too late.
Chorus
I am a child of God.
Rich blessings are in store;
If I but learn to do his will
I'll live with him once more.
Chorus
I am a child of God.
His promises are sure;
Celestial glory shall be mine
If I can but endure.
Chorus

3 comments:

Parkers said...

This also is one of my favorite hymns. Yes the middle of the shelf comes out, and I thought maybe I'd take the glass out, and put bead board in it (like moms in her bedroom, although a lot smaller) and spray the whole thing blue. I thought I'd put it in my bedroom. I'm so glad they named her Paislee, what a cute name for her and it fits!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh that was just the perfect post for today! It so moved me I have those wet eyes again!!

hugs, Linda

Lex-a-roo said...

YAY !she's here! congrats.