Sunday, August 30, 2009

She's Really moving!

My younger sister is moving to my neck of the woods! She will be living with my mom, just down the lane from our home. How fun to have my own sister so close by!


Now if we could get our other sister to make the move............
maybe I should say 'if we could get our BIL to make the move' then our other sis would be here too.
:-D


I was visiting CT LOG CABIN this evening and she has posted a yummy looking recipe for PumPkin Fudge! You should hop over and have a look see.
It is another of our favorite pleasures to be able to listen to the Galloway Highlanders They are very good, and the song of the pipes just calls me home.....










Only two more days left until we leave for Ft Bridger Wyoming. All of our children and grandchildren will be here this year! Rain or shine, ( and we always get both) we have the best time together!









Don't for get to try some PumPkin fudge! :-D




1 comment:

Parkers said...

Last year I bottled pumpkin especially for the fall season, Thanksgiving and all that jazz. So I think I will try this fudge recipe and see if I can make it. I have only 1 fudge recipe I use, as it's the only one that sets up! LOL! I am gonna miss you all at the Fort. Take lots of pictures and be safe and have loads of fun.