Sunday, August 9, 2009

In Hymn Of Praise


A Child's Prayer

words and music: Janice Kapp Perry

Heavenly Father are your really there? And do you hear and answer every child's prayer? Some say that Heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray. Heavenly Father, I remember now something that Jesus told disciples long ago: "Suffer the Children to come to me." Father, in prayer I'm coming now to thee.

Pray, he is there; Speak, he is list'ning. You are his child; His love now surrounds you. He hears you prayer; He loves the children. Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav'n.


♥♥♥



We are all children of a loving Heavenly Father. Who does indeed love us and hear our prayers.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you for your beautiful hymns!
You can't listen to this song without being moved in some way, especially sitting in primary! =)

Mimi Sue said...

One of my favorite hymns. I really do miss Primary. Mimi

Eric and Caralee said...

Ohh, I love that song. Sometimes I wish I could be back in primary again, I honestly learned everything there that I need to know..adult classes are just an extension of what we all learned in Primary!