Sunday, August 23, 2009

In Hymn Of Praise


My Heavenly Father Loves Me
words and music : Clara W McMaster, b. 1904
arranged and preformed: Paul Cardall



Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue blue sky, Whenever I feel the rain on my face Or the wind as it rushes by, Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by our lilac tree, I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.



He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings He gave me my ears that I may hear the magical sound of things. He gave me my life, my mind, my heart: I thank him rev'rent-ly for all his creations, of which I'm a part. Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.

We do live in a beauitful world don't we.


4 comments:

~Niki~ said...

He sure does love us! ♥

Brenda said...

Thank you! One of my favorite Primary songs! I think of my little miracle baby! I'm so thankful she can see, hear and do all the things she can do in this Beautiful World!

Hey, in answer to your comment! The Halloween fabrics were purchased from Quilters Haven(Shop Hop) in Bountiful! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Happy Sunday!

Mimi Sue said...

That song makes me miss working in Primary. One of my favorite hymns. Mimi

Beth at Aunties said...

A wonderful post. THANK YOU! (and everyone else too:)

He certainly does love us!