Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 24th, 2009....

Well......today is the DAY!!!..........................


Today, I have been married 30 years! can you believe it?

Here we are 30 years ago!

( I'm standing on a suitcase here....time has certainly changed a few things huh... )


Do we look young or what? (no laughing from any of you )


I have truly been a blessed woman to have lived with this man for 30 years! Hopefully I can have that many more......and all of Eternity!

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!


I'm not sure I should show an after 30 year photo....... 29 years, and still going strong of raising kids kind of makes you look like you're in your 50's or something.....LOL







However....................




TODAY, AUGUST 24TH 2009 , IS THE FIRST DAY OF 7TH GRADE FOR LBC!!! WAHOO! OH YA, UMHUMM, OH YA, OH YA!!! UMHUMMM!!!!



He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited this morning that he didn't even grump (too much) about changing sprinklers ! He has his lunch money (all $2.00 of it) tucked safely away in his wallet, (where I know it's burning a hole) waiting until his lunch time comes so he can leave campus and run across the street to the grocery store and buy his lunch ...high school style! ( he's only waited 6 years to be able to do this! ) He looked way handsome, and I thought I should have a picture to show you, but he thought, and I quote, "I look way too sexy for the camera" and maybe he did at that! LOL
I hope this day brings him everything he wants it too!





....and hopefully he won't get stuffed in the trash can by an older kid this first day! :-D

.....well, a kids gotta have something fun to look forward too.......


( small town school....7th -12th go all together.........)



It's also the DAY our oldest grandsons go to 1st grade!

WOW!


They will be gone the whole school day now............

*

just

mom and

the baby ( who is 2 )

*

home

*

'alone'

*

all

*

day!

*

.......until the new baby comes in Dec....
http://ouradventurelifeandotherstuff.blogspot.com/




Please forgive me dear bloggers.....I'm hopelessly behind!

It's crash week at the Stone House..... because it's the week before we leave for Rendezvous.......I'm just so busy doing everything that should have been done in the winter time, so I wouldn't have to have 'crash week' in the fall......LOL ......... maybe in the NEXT 30 years I'll get it all together......

........if you haven't been married 30 years yet, and you have it all together,

I strongly dislike like you.........

( OK, I would have said hate right here, but someone I know may be reading this! LOL)

*



12 comments:

Brandi Sorensen said...

Congrats!!

Dianna said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! We're still going on five, but I hope we'll be just as happy as you after thirty!

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. And even better you still sound HAPPILY married.

Kellie said...

Happy Anniversary! We are just arriving at our 10 year next month and hope we are as happy as you at our 30 year! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Congrats on 30 years!! We have been married 34 and I still don't have it all together yet but I just pretend I do and no one is the wiser! LOL

~Niki~ said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie!♥♥♥
You look lovely :)
niki in az

Eric and Caralee said...

Happy Anniversary! I kept thinking there was some event today, but I couldn't think of what! :)

Mama V said...

whoo hoo! 30 years! Sorry it has been awhile. :( I do love you though! Just wanted to let you know!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on all the "first" days of school! I am visiting from TheBlogFrog and wanted to say welcome! If you ever have any questions, just let us know.

Holly at TheBlogFrog

live.laugh.love. said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple to look up to and strive to be like... Don't think for a second I don't use you guys to compare me and Landon to :)

Mimi Sue said...

Happy Anniversary! And back to school. So many happy days all in a row. You guys do look young. How old were you? Mimi

A Bit of Colour said...

Congrats! on the 30 years! You are a beautiful bride!

By the way; pantry cakes turned out wonderful; thanks for sharing!