Monday, January 12, 2009

DH's Newest Baby


The wind is blowing a gale out there this morning. I think it must have blown a good part of the night. Brrrrrrrr. I'm sorry that DH has to work out in it, but I'm grateful for the warmth of this old stone house. Speaking of DH, he has a new baby. Not the living breathing kind, but a baby all the same. He's a proud papa for sure! Truthfully, we will all enjoy his baby. I think we should name him Emmett! Then I can ask him," are you and Emmett going to be up in the north forty?" "Where are you and Emmett doing today?" He'll humor me and tell me what he and Emmett will doing doing. :) So what do you think? Look like an Emmett to you? Yeah, me too.......... I have a new popcorn topping to share with you today. It's a good one. Fast and easy with only 3 ingredients.
Peanut butter Popcorn
1/2 cup Karo
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
mix sugar and Karo together, and bring to boil. Turn off
heat and add Peanut butter. Mix well and pour over popcorn.
This will cover apx. 1 &1/2 gallons of popped corn, or a Tupperware That's a bowl full. Ummmmm. it's good:)

1 comment:

Patch of Heaven. said...

That is a pretty cool baby. I bet he was so excited just like christmas again. Emmett is a good strong name. Thanks for the Recipe!