Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Hymn Of Praise......


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!
♥♥♥

I Often Go Walking
words by: Phyllis Luch b. 1937
music by: Jeanne P. Lawler b. 1924

I often go walking in Meadows of clover, And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue. I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over; Dear mother all flowers remind me of you.

O mother, I give you my love with each flower To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through; For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking, I learn how to love them, dear mother from you.
♥♥♥
I love you Mom!
Words are not enough for what you have done and are to me.....
♥♥♥
And for you..... Katie, Laura, and Angie, who are the most incredible moms of young families ever, and for Kim who knows the loss.... whose tender heart loves and mothers every child.......
Happy Mothers Day!!!!

You are my examples! My life is so rich because you are all part of it!
I love you all!
I pray you will find much happiness and joy in your sojourn
as mothers and wives!
♥♥♥



eNJOY tHE jOURNEY!


1 comment:

Ercanbrack's said...

Thanks Mom I love you so much!