Monday, May 18, 2009

crippled......

Hi and good morning.
I had big plans this morning to wish my oldest daughter a very happy birthday on my post, but I met with a small accident yesterday in the comfort of my own home, and I have sprained my wrist or broken it. I'm off to the doc this afternoon to see what the prognosis is. Either way, I feel dooooomed. Oh course it's my right hand..............I have a blessing dress to sew........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(I know it'll all work out, just a minute of panic!) :-) So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!! (yesterday)
I love you so very much. You are just an incredible woman in my eyes! I'm so amazed and proud that you were born to me. What a blessing in my life to have you for a daughter!
I love you!

4 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Oh noo! I hope it's just a sprain, even though they hurt like crazy at least they heal quicker. Tell Katie I left a message for her yesterday on her blog! Love ya :)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

OH NO!! I hope your wrist is not broken and you recover in no time. Sending warm hugs and prayers your way!

Linda

Brandi Sorensen said...

I hope everything turns out ok and your wrist is fine!

Lex-a-roo said...

I totally missed her birthday. I'll have to email her.
Wishing you the best with your wrist.