Monday, March 14, 2011

A LITTLE GASOLINE HUMOR.......

These came to my email. They did make me smile and a few of them made me laugh.
....and yet..................... here we sit, on the brink of buying a truck!  ;-)







My heart is with Japan and other places affected. I simply cannot imagine what this would be like. I watch the news reports and see the pictures, and still, I can't begin to understand what these people are going through. 
Makes all my whining about the price of gas seem out of line somehow.
My life, here on mountain top dry land is good.  High gas prices and all.
Oh I have so much to be thankful for.
Blessings from the Stone House

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Those were hilarious! And it's sad but true too.
I also am feeling such sadness for the people of Japan...unbelievable!

Jo-Anne said...

I agree with your sentiments about the situation in Japan. I can hardly stand to see the pictures and news updates. My heart just breaks. I hope that the world rallies to their aid.

Thanks for the funnies about the rising gas prices. It always feels better to make light of a difficult situation. ;)

BumbleBeeLane said...

Giggles...I just bought a journal/ledger and he has car expense 5 gals of gas @ 15 cents gal...Oh the good old days.Prim Blessings!~Amy

My Colonial Home said...

It is so sad what has/is happening in Japan - so sad to not be able to help them. Praying for this entire world.

Thanks for giving us a light spot today.

Karen

My Colonial Home said...

Me again,
LOOOOOVE YOUR BACKGROUND...IT'S SO RETRO!

Mimi Sue said...

Hahahaha! A little sad but true! We used to live in California and I always worried about big earthquakes. I've been in a lot of small ones which were scarey enough. The poor Japanese people. Glad to hear all the missionaries were safe. Mimi