Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I found out what my problem is as far as posting pictures on my blog. I need to down size my photos. (Thanks again Savannah) I'm having a tiny bit of stress in my life, so I can't think about how to down size photos today..... And maybe not tomorrow....but maybe the day after that ( meaning a somewhat mythical day in the future) I'll get it together! Ha! If you know me at all your laughing your head off here cuz you know I've NEVER had it together and the likelihood of that happening is..... Well not very.
However, pictures or not, a thought for the day.

"There are no separate paths back to that Heavenly Home. It is one straight and narrow way. At the end of which, though we arrive trailing tears, we shall be at once
Drenched IN JOY.
Neal A Maxwell

Drenched in Joy. Doesn't that sound amazing?

Really, I can hardly wait.

Thanks to all who love me. You bring sunshine and warmth to my life. Joy!

Blessings from the Stone House

5 comments:

Caralee said...

You DO have it together!!! Love you tons, looking forward to a happy post!

Gayle said...

Sounds like we're in exactly the same situation - check my blog post from a couple days ago!

Jessica said...

Glad you know what the problem is at least. ;) Have a good one!

Cathy Brian said...

It's good to hear from you again!!
"if you take a half and leave a half you'll always have a half."

I wonder if that has anything to do with being "Divided in Joy"?

Have a good day.

Mimi Sue said...

Love Neal A Maxwell and his talks. So inspiring. Blogging can be so frustrating! Hope you have a lovely sabbath. Mimi