Monday, May 24, 2010

It is with my heaviness of heart that I tell you , my nephew, who was just 18, took his own life early sat morning.

So unbelievable....

I'm feeling very weepy today, and wish that there was something I could do to make it even a little bit easier for my sweet Peggy and Ron. I know their hearts are broken.









Here, my niece shares her love for her brother.



I just want to let you know today, that I know my Savior lives! He lives and loves us! That only through him can we have every lasting life. I know the power of the Priesthood is real, That Temple sealing are real and Eternal.

Families Can be together forever.



below is a link to a short video

He-Lives



Carpe diem.......Seize The Day

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

OMGOSH MERCY...how terribly sad!
Sorry I haven't seen this before...I would have commented sooner.
I've not been making the rounds as much as I want to lately.
Bless your family and by now I hope they are at peace.

Karen